Monday, January 28, 2008

2006 Chardonnay

The computer and I are NOT getting along right now. I'll try to upload my image again in a minute- fifth time's the charm.

In the meantime, I'll go ahead and say this- I've officially got my car back now, and I have never been so happy to be behind the wheel in my life. I made my pilgrimmage to Jerry's Artarama, and got lots of canvases and some more paints. Some of the colors I've never tried before, and I'm just dying to make pictures that revolve around them... I just didn't want to jump in right away, it's dangerous that way ;)


"Chardonnay"
8"x10" acrylic on stretched canvas
SOLD

Thank goodness it uploaded- I definately want to have a painting up here for every single day this year. Next year, too, of course, but my mind works better with set periods of time, and consistent repetition- sounds very dull, but I promise I'm eccentric enough elsewhere to make up for it.

I'm also glad it uploaded because I'm terribly proud of those two little bubbles at the top of the wine, and those little hatch marks reflected from the bottom of the bottle. Mark likes the shadow best. Dixon doesn't care- he's playing fetch with Mark right now, and couldn't be happier.

Yes, the cat plays fetch. And he catches balls in midair, if he's in the mood- he's a very exceptional kitty, if I do say so myself.

Whoops- he just chased the ball off the carpet and onto the linoleum, which provides less than ideal traction. Collides with the front door- the neighbors really must be wondering about the noise- captures the ball, and now he's brought it to me. I must go attend to his highness's game. Goodnight!

Post #28

No comments:

Post a Comment