Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Morning for Two

"Sunday Morning for Two"
8"x10" acrylic on stretched canvas
SOLD

Early morning makes for such long, wonderful shadows sometimes. I just couldn't resist these two when I was at Goodwill looking for models for my still lifes :) and they serve double duty- modeling and serving coffee, to be specific. Mark was all sweet and sunshiney today, and it was just cool enough that I really shouldn't have had the door open, but I did anyway...


*sigh* I love weekends, even if I do tend to have an insecure, overwhelmed little spell at the end of them sometimes- just me and my craziness I guess, needing to remember that there's always another day.

Post lucky number 13

2 comments:

  1. Karin Jurick is amazing isn't she?
    I had fun reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is- and thank you so much for coming by and reading my blog, Mary!

    ReplyDelete