Monday, January 7, 2008

Three Lemons

Three Lemons
8x10 acrylic on stretched canvas
SOLD

Monday- a perfect sort of "if life gives you lemons" day, isn't it? Actually, today has been kind of back and forth, which is entirely the fault of me and my wonky emotions.

On the upside, and I don't know if this is just a phase or what, finishing a painting every day for this blog has just inspired me- I have more ideas and inspirations, now, and it's wonderful to me that the human mind can work like that- that by tapping it, you refill it as well. Like I said, I'm hoping this isn't just a phase, that it'll stick for a good long while- I do love painting.

Speaking of which, I'm going to go work on one I just started- it's been running around in my head all day, and I did this after I'd gotten it just roughed in a little, making sure I didn't jump in too fast and spoil it, you know- and now, back to the weird table in the corner of the dining room that I use as an easel! Have a wonderful night, everyone!

Post # 7

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one. The yellow and blue and the composition you set up with the lemons running off the canvas. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Composition is something I struggle with sometimes, so that means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete