Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Encore!

"Gin and Tonic"
8"x10" acrylic on canvas
SOLD

This one was fun to do- Gin and Tonic returns, by popular request! This one was for a specific collector, but I'll be doing another for another round on eBay, to satisfy additional requests. I feel special :)

At any rate, I've come to believe that green and purple should be complements, somehow. Or maybe I feel that way because I used a reddish purple, and a lot of the greens are tending towards gold, so that would make it a sort of neutral-complements something, I guess.... I need to look this one up, don't I? That should be fun. Any suggestions?

At any rate, I'm very pleased with this one, and I really am loving the whole painting-a-day thing. It's a wonderful system/discipline/idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment