Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Daffodils :)

"Brilliance"
6"x6" acrylic on stretched canvas
SOLD

Okay, last of the daffodils for a little while :) Don't know what it'll be tomorrow night....

I love this one. I really wanted to do these backlit, really glowing on a dark ground, and I think I got it- by way of a lot of unexpected colors and endless staring at the flowers themselves. At any rate, I'm content, and I'm very happy tomorrow is Friday, and I was actually just thinking this morning that next spring I'll be revisiting all these same subjects in my dailies, and I'm really looking forward to comparing the ones I'm doing today to the ones I'll do a year from now- the bloggers that have been doing this a while, you can click back on their little monthly-organizer-things and see such a big difference that it's always really inspiring...

I'm babbling, I'm sorry. Sleepy and emotional, which is never a good combination. Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Post #52

No comments:

Post a Comment