Saturday, February 9, 2008

no cookies....


"Glass of Milk"
8"x10" acrylic on stretched canvas
SOLD

It's been a good sort of Saturday- pretty, quiet, and productive. The stupidhead computer might be acting up again, so- this is a glass of milk, in another biproduct of my trip to Morgan Imports. This just about drove me crazy, with the whole white on white thing, but I'm ending up being really pleased with it.

Only thing I'm thinking right now is that it'd be wonderful if weekends lasted three days instead of two. But what's that old phrase? If wishes were horses then beggers would ride. Humph.

Post #40

6 comments:

  1. I really like this one in particular, and all of the paintings on this page. I really see something in your work, don't know how to pinpoint it, but it's something unique. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the white on white driving you crazy. I had an art project with eggs on a white tablecloth a few years back and I nearly died. But you did a great job with this, kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this drawing. I like the shadow effect. It looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the encouragement, Andrew.

    Dani, I haven't found the courage yet to do eggs on a white teblecloth, but I'm working towards it!

    Thank you, GMoney.

    ReplyDelete