Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Something old, something new

"Gin and Tonic"
8"x10" acrylic on stretched canvas
SOLD

I don't know why, but as I sat down to do this post, it's like all the words just flew right out of my head. I had a couple of requests for another Gin and Tonic, and since I do love requests and they're a wonderful thing... here we go! I really love this one- practice is definitely helping my lime slices, and the bubbles trailing up the inside of the glass are just so much fun to do. You guys have a wonderful night!


Post #57

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kellie,
    Just wanted to pop in and say hello. You have been working hard and it shows--love the glasses and kitchen tools (excellent proportions and compositions) Keep up the great work,
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Faye- you saying that means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete