Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sketching tonight

Out of sorts, and decided I couldn't manage a decent daily- one of my aunts, a wonderful woman who has always made me feel loved, someone I love and trust unconditionally, has been battling cancer for a while now, and now they're looking at hospice because it's just spread too much, and I'm heartbroken, and feeling lost. Angry at how stupid and unfair all this is, frustrated by my inability to help at all.

Sketching like this- it's simple, kind of drives everything else away, and I appreciate that.
#129

2 comments:

  1. Kellie, My prayers to you and to your aunt. These sketches are lovely. And you know, that's what I do too when everything is out of whack. It is just soothing isn't it and grounding. Like here's at least one thing that is alright. From someone who has lost way too many, my heart felt wishes go out to you. :)

    Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Janice- your understanding and your kind words mean a lot to me, and I am really sorry for your losses. Hug to you too :)

    ReplyDelete