Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cup and Saucer

Cup and Saucer
NFS

Fun with blues, and a little bit of brown.... they makes for the most wonderful greys, don't you think? I believe I messed up with the ellipses, but I'm quite proud of some of the modeling, and those fun little highlights there at the bottom of the cup, those are very nice.

Bits and pieces, always. Sometimes I'm very happy with the whole, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be terribly in love with every inch of the canvas. Maybe I'll find out at some point :) Until then- in love with certain parts, and varying degress of satisfied with the rest. That's still a good thing- I've got that I'm my own worst critic thing going, usually.

And a happy Tuesday. It really felt like it ought to be later in the week, but of course the calender is somewhat more reliable than my fickle emotions. Good thing we have calenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment