Sunday, August 31, 2008

Field Trip to the Natural History Museum

Not really a field trip, of course, but I thought I'd share. It was actually really cool, and I'm definately planning on doing it again. Maybe the Museum of Life and Science next time, it's a lot closer, and I'll catch the Natural History thing again next time I'm in Raleigh buying art supplies or something.

That happens about once a month. There's something messed up about being so conscious of your gas usage that you plan to make a 45 mile round trip only once a month... but I guess it's a good sort of messed up, yeah? Now if I could just get a scooter for all of my around-town driving.... I would do the bike thing but there aren't enough bike paths yet and I am not one of those inconsiderate dingbat cyclists who think they have a right to ride out in the middle of everything and force cars to choose between going 10 miles an hour or risking a head on collision. I would happily run over every one of hose individuals and never even pause, but I think that might, um, have some negative legal repercussions.

Happy Sunday night! And a happier Sunday night to all of you lucky souls who actually have Labor Day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment