Monday, September 22, 2008

Pretty pretty blues...

Hydrangea Sketch- not for sale
acrylic and dry media on toned paper

Having an inordinate amount of fun with these sketch-paintings. Charcoal is wonderful stuff... and pthalo blue, I swear, if I wasn't already married.... har-de-har-har. Something "for real" tomorrow night, don't worry :) Thinking a little 4x4 with last night's coffee cup...
Fun with the glass- it's a bistro shot glass, whatever the devil that is- and fun with the general shapes of the whole hydrangea thing, without totally losing my mind on all the details... like I am on the piece I was mostly working on today. Dude. Got these hydrangeas at whole foods, and now I'm losing my mind, I guess. Can't wait to show that one to you :D No, no sneak peaks.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment