Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Something a little bigger tonight.

Marble Shots
12"x12" acrylic on cradled hardboard panel
collection of Natasha Marcuard
Wow, wasn't sure I'd be able to post tonight! And why is that, boys and girls? Oh, yeah- because Clearwire sucks! Soooo looking forward to getting a reliable internet provider when the year turns over and my contract is up. When it takes you a full dozen tries to upload an image after you drop it to 5"x5" and 72 dpi, well, then, it's no longer a matter of "Mrs. Hill, it's just that's you're trying to upload too large an image." Sorry. It's that you ought to be accused of false advertising for calling your stuff "high speed".

Ok, I'll be good, no more diatribe tonight. Pretty picture! Pretty picture that drove me completely insane, the whole thing with glass spheres inside of glass shot glasses... crazy :)


*Tried again a few days later, and got a decent sized image up. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kellie,

    This post has inspired me to do a weekly feature on my blog. I am doing a featured artist of the week. You are the first one that I am featuring. I hope you don't mind too much. :-D

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh. i loooove this one! when are you planning on selling it? ;) you know...if you plan on selling it...you don't haaave to put this one on ebay. ;) just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mind too much?!? I'm honored. Thanks so much, Michael :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I've waited long enough to respond to your comment, Tasha, that you're already bought it :D funny. can't wait to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete