Sunday, October 5, 2008

Life drawing class.

Sketch of Miranda Posing - nfs
dry media on toned paper
Well, I promised my mother that I wouldn't post any more drawings of obviously naked people on this blog, so most of the stuff from the life drawing studio at the arts guild is very "out". However I wound up doing more of a portrait view of our lovely model during one 20 minute pose today, so I thought I could share that... I love going and doing this. You know I'd never done any life drawing classes before? Wonderful, and fascinating, and challenging, all of which are good things. Happy tonight. May have already said this... but can it always be the weekend? Please?
#279

1 comment:

  1. Kellie,

    Nice work and too bad you won't post more life drawings, but understand and appreciate other's sensitivities. As a model and artist, I agree it is wonderful, challenging, and fascinating and also for the model as one sees the beautiful work that is created.
    Regards, Mike

    ReplyDelete