Sunday, October 19, 2008

The sweetest things in life are chocolate.


Godiva Chocolates
4"x4" acrylic on hardboard panel
sold - private collection

Ok, I'm being silly, but that's how I feel this evening :) It's been a lovely fall day, and I got a lot done... good feeling, you know? Did the life drawing studio again, really feel like I'm making a lot of progress there, and it's happy. Chocolate seems like a good thing this evening, lol.

So, four little life sized truffles, the top one with a bit of glare on it (sorry about that) ready to go to their new home. I officially love the colors- so rich and creamy. Kind of makes you want to lick the painting. Reminding myself that would be a bad idea....

#293
PS- posted a new image. Better, yes, but this one's tricky to photograph for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment