Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last of Three


Orchids - Blue and White III
6"x6" acrylic on hardboard panel
collection of Lauren Adams

Trying a square format on this one... the last for the moment. I'll think I'll try another coffee group soon :D Field trip to Starbucks! No, but really.... just having fun. Really reveling in my painting lately, and it's nice. Hope you're all having a wonderful night.... yay, tomorrow's Friday!
Ooh, PS- got the official Awesomest Doodad Ever, which I'm totally scared of- it's this sort of green lead-crystal goblet thingy that's going to be an absolute bear to paint, but is so beautiful I can't help seeing it a half dozen different ways. Promised myself I could start on one of them after I get the two... three I've got currently underway finished. They're almost there, promise. Geez, I'm a.d.d. tonight....

#311

No comments:

Post a Comment