Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pretty November sunshine


Study of Becky
9"x12" acrylic on toned paper

Closing in on that one year / #365 mark, aren't I? Super exciting :)

This one, it's a study of my beautiful sister-in-law in one of those marvelous overgrown turtleneck sweaters, the bright sunlight forming this wonderful halo around her... I love her curly hair, and that adorable profile. This one really challenged me, but I'm happy with the way it turned out. The desaturated version shows a really good values balance, so that's encouraging, too.
#330

2 comments:

  1. Love the portraits and the teacups.
    I am tagging you--if you are interested, please visit my blog for details.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I wanted to get tagged last time this went around, and it never did happen :) I feel special!

    ReplyDelete