Thursday, December 4, 2008

Experimenting


Nautilus and Reflection
5"x7" acrylic on hardboard panel
available at The Pink Elephant

Got to paint one of my pretties twice in the same piece, this time :) I don't usually get hardcore into reflections, not entirely sure why, but this one was just too tempting to pass by, especially with how nice and soft and grey everything was, it sets off the rainbow bits of the the shell wonderfully.

Other than that.... lots of painting, yes, feeling very productive.... I've also been absurdly tired. I'm blaming it on the season, I always get weird in December. Just 17 more days until we start getting more sunlight instead of less, though, that'll be nice. Happy. I love sunlight. Something to look forward to.

And something else to look forward to- Saturday we're getting REAL internet service, not this dingbat p.o.s. clearwire nonsense. Yay!

#339

1 comment: