Thursday, December 25, 2008

pretty kitty

Portrait of Monet
8x8 acrylic on cradled hardboard panel
collection of Rebecca Hill


Cats totally have the right idea with the whole napping in the sun thing. Kept everything really soft and appropriately fuzzy one this one, and if it doesnt seem very Christmas-y, well, it was kind of 70 degrees out today. Not to dreadfully appropriate, but absolutely lovely. Hugs all around!


#360


PS- still totally pissed at Clearwire, theyre still evil and a complete rip off and trying to beat me out of my money... but it is christmas, after all, so no need to go all full-scale rant on you. and Faye very wisely pointed out that I can tell my card to quit paying them, since theyre charging me for a service theyre not providing. thanks so much, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment