Friday, January 16, 2009

Your face will freeze that way

11x14 sketch on toned paper
Just a doodle, having some fun. And now Im off to hide under the covers until civilized temperatures return- because this is insane, we didnt even get above freezing today! Ugh. I am now the proud founder of the Hibernating Humans Movement, those of us who believe that it would be a wonderful idea to just sleep all winter :D
Problem is, the all of the members would really rather just move to the tropics :/
#382

3 comments:

  1. ::::giggle::::
    I agree about the hibernation part. Instead, my husband and I became snowbirds and we stay in FL until the mercury rises in Massachusetts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, yes, Florida does sound wonderful.... especially when compared to Massachusetts, I know how cold it can get up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your blog on my Yahoo Pipes and come here frequently but have never commented before. I really like your art and your blog posts. Now I'd like to join your HHM as the temps have definitely been uncivilized lately!

    Sheesh, a quick warm up only to fall again and it's so darn difficult to paint under the covers!

    (another North Carolinian)

    ReplyDelete