Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Unfurling


8x8 acrylic on panel

And the moral of the day is.... Im not a psychic. I know, I know, total shocker...

Woke up this morning and it was a beautiful day, the birds were singing just for me and flew into my bedroom to drape Snow Whites cape of freaking flowers over my pajamas. Bright eyed, bushy tailed, being so productive.... and then this stupid afternoon struck, and by the time I got home, really just wanting to bury my head in my bin of acrylic paint tubes and deny the worlds existence, well, by then Id decided that I couldnt paint and everything Id ever painted was ugly and I just wanted to go to bed. Grrrr.
Obviously I didnt follow the going to bed plan, and things are looking a bit brighter at the moment. Pretty unfurling pink roses brighter. Other than that.... phooey on Tuesdays.

#484

No comments:

Post a Comment