Thursday, January 28, 2010

Evening Tea II

6x8 acrylic on canvasboard
Ok, to be perfectly honest... this was a daily painting, destined for eBay... and now I'm all in love with it and really don't want to cast it out into the cold, cruel world of online auctioning :-/ And I can't even put that down to weird hormonal fluctuations, since Baby is three months old. So I'm going to put it up in my little studio / painting corner as inspiration, and if you really really love it and want to buy it, email me (kelliemarianhill@yahoo.com) .
Oh, and something else: how do you put up that little "my Blog List" thing with the blogs you're following and the images and whatnot for the most recent posts? I'm sure I'm missing the obvious, but I can't find that application anywhere...
#759

No comments:

Post a Comment