Thursday, August 25, 2011

Violet and Gold

3"x5"


You know, I've never tried a flower just floating like this... what is it? Surreal? I think I like it, though.

Oh, and in case you didn't hear, we had a freaking EARTHQUAKE on Tuesday- it totally freaked me out! Some egghead at State said it was the equivalent of a 3.0 in this area, which I know is nothing to folks who are used to that sort of thing, but I have never felt anything even a little bit like it, and hope to never again. Hurricanes I'm fine with- if I had the gas money I'd drive down to the coast Friday to get reference photos as Irene comes in, but earthquakes.... *shudder* But, everyone here is fine, that's the good news. And if we follow the pattern history has set forth, I'll be dead long before another one hits the area.

#1326

No comments:

Post a Comment