Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sleep in Blue

6"x8"
Same beautiful little girl :) And I did it from a flash photograph, so it actually is possible to make a lovely painting from a flash photo! 
And I don't know if this is just a weekend for lessons in relative color or what, but here is "Curiousity" again, and I swear I barely touched her skin, and photographed it in the same light as yesterday! Crazy! 

So far as the significance of the day goes, I'll tell you what I said on facebook:
To my Heathen friends, Happy Eostre!
To my Wiccan friends, Happy Ostara!
... even if both of those were actually last month.... silly Christians, moving perfectly good holidays around....
To my Christian friends, Happy Easter!
To my Jewish friends, Chag Sameach!
... And to my Muslim friends.... the internet tubes inform me that you don't celebrate anything today, but happy day anyways!
 Have a great day no matter what your faith. :)
#1553

No comments:

Post a Comment